January 02, 2015

So Why the stragtey game of Chess.....


Hello all,  
  Well I am hoping with today only being the second day of the new year I hope you don't mind if I happen to jump just twenty three and half hour in time to talk of one thing I brought up at the end of yesterday's post. Remember I had said I wanted to try something new for this fore coming year with the game known as what all of these fictional characters seen here are 


doing. Playing the game known as Chess. I know I love to be creative for sure with this blog that I do try to put out something for every day if I can remember to think of anything outside of helping out at my store by bagging customers groceries  and helping them to their vehicle and loading it for them so that they can be about their day. An even though I maybe smart about normal stuff yet excel at entertainment goodies especially a little thing called science fiction more than I or the blog cares to admit? Huh, what's that have I forgotten all the smiling faces that I am sure are beaming this moment in saying your always smart no matter how your train of thought is laid out before you each given day, it's very much true I hope to  get a big Whopper of a Big Mac when I look at these numbers jump. It let's me know I have made one's day very grand. 
         Yet even though I have seen many games of Chess played I have yet to truly understand the movements of each given piece. I can tell you I'm sure Lyle my step brother knew about the game of chess, since he knew a lot of strategist type of games through his D&D gaming that he made up as well as played. I know that most everyone would think I should know a small bit of knowledge of the game of Chess after reading Lewis Carroll's second story of the little girl seen right 
here in the Blue and White dress with a base under her feet because Alice was trying to be the queen in the game but was never more than a pawn piece really. Yet here are the other pieces of the game that I know of King, Rook, Bishop and that the game board is Black and White much as sometimes a checkers board is or certain occasions, well mostly those are red and black. Also the main reason for a lot of finding out about the game of chess for me is besides having many forms of it within my many TV series I have I think it would be best that if I'm going write on something I know very little of maybe testing it out would be good as well, and while I was thinking this new feature it was my Facebook profile icon seen here 

all December long of last year. And like I said as well this will be mostly superhero based of the two players but it will most certainly be strange to see this sometimes I am certainly sure of 

that. So this month's players are going to be Flash Gordon vs Barry Allen who do you think will win at the end of the month? Wait and see is all I know to tell you?
     

No comments: