March 01, 2013

There's something GREEN all of sudden......

Hello All,

When I woke up this morning about an hour ago, I had a brain storm of a Saint Patty's day game of sorts?, more that later because now it's time find out what is that makes you feel like you have grown over the year since last. By this I don't mean in weather you have aged at all or even had a very negative experience of late that you can't overcome? I want everyone to cast your doubt aside and try and think of what makes you smile  that is.......well rather Growth worthy think of things that help you step up in the area where you live, ah but there is a catch and here it is the thing your thinking about whatever it is has to either be having a bounce in it to help you continue the train of thought to keep you doing the helpful thing you do for your community, or here's the even harder one it has to be Green in color. So you can think of it much like the help you give to your local community as spring cleaning. Even if it's just throwing away a piece garbage or cleaning in general think of things. Now before I happen to get to far off track about the meaning of love of any kind I wanted to shared my take on what I know being a father is like or a parent really because I know not everyone can have both a mom and dad together always. I posted this 
photo of the Invisible Woman of the Fanatic Four showing just one of many ways to protect an offspring, I also put a small bit of small note of how parenting can be both a curse or and more to people liking a blessing for the most part, on Facebook just a few days ago. And now it is time for our monthly game to end of the plate here at the site to end most times I have it hidden of where you have to find it out not so much so from last month as you could tell I'm 

quite sure?  As for last moth hidden desktop image it too is also spidey related in a rare sketch cover of Amazing Spider-Man number six hundred and forty eight in honor of it being 
February of when it came out originally I'm guessing?                

No comments: