March 04, 2013

The Fourth Green Villain

 Hello to all looking for color lovers of what you get when you mix the colors of  yellow  and blue together, especially for this hunting game of vile Green vein villains, 

Okay Okay, I myself even admit that the choice for yesterday was and is a bit odd, but you can at least know that I have a heart of gold about me when I'm thinking about little ones for sure when you see the Muppet who lives in a trash can on the longest running kid learning show ever. Still I think it best that all punning aside we grab our time machines to leap to where we know not! Now for the green guy of today's choice I was thinking this time to anime. Which is the Asian art of animating what we call here in America animation cartoons. So let's hand out today's test and view what that will be revealed shall we. 

Clue # 1. This guy holds all things in the palm of his hands and soon hopes to make our                        beloved planet his crowning masterpiece in his Empire, and he and his army come   
               speeding our way as what? 
Clue# 2.  Does He seem to respect one of his many foes in his quest to claim earth as his      
               conquered prize or fear them when they have their first confrontation?  
Clue # 3 He destroys what planet once he enters the milky way area of space to let earthlings               know a small sample of his almighty power? 

Whoever this green foe is here he 
is shaking hands with Desslok a man without home because of what deal did they make.... Today's Answer even though it seems this time I got away with four questions shame on me for helping out all the more that is! The ruler known as Prince Zodar of 

well if I tell you ,I 'll be giving a answer away. so till tomorrow's part may you have fun recharging your batteries   

No comments: