March 23, 2013

What should I be thinking of relating to the start of another year ....

Hello everyone, 
I can't believe that tomorrow is yet another year changer for yours truly......Yet for some reason I can't quite figure out what I wanna do of in the way of getting myself something very special for myself on my day that is mine all mine. I know one thing I'll be doing for sure and that is get my newspaper comic strips back. I happen to have plans to spend tomorrow afternoon in the latter part of the day with my brother and his crew, for it has been nearly if not directly a whole month of time since I've seen them. Still I wanna do a lot of fun stuff today as well and I will by going to my comic shop, that I talk so much about here, and I'll spend time with my friend Jeff after that. Yet for some reason I think I will need to go in search of a new bible as well I have plenty but I have one favorite for sure and earlier this morning I found that when I was getting ready for my Men's Breakfast that I just simply could not find it so I think with that added to my chores of finding fun for the whole birthday weekend I should have endless hoops wroth jumping into that will take me to adventures of all kinds without a doubt? One thing I want have a really grand appreciation even though it is sad to hear I know but my Albertson's store where I work is having a change come soon not only in our business reverting back to who owned us before SuperVaule brought us oh so long ago, but our store director Cliff Rigsbee has moved into a more valuable position within the company. Still the one thing that I have high hopes for besides him enjoying his new look on life that he'll remember Store #252 as his greatest time of knowing the nicest people who gave him business everyday and for those of us that cared for him at the store level as more than just a director of just another Albertson's . I also know that many people who shop at that Albretson's may know Cliff or not but as I saw the person of who he is he's a outstanding human being as far as I'm concerned no matter what? I also know that those of us as workers at that store will soon have to be getting  use to a whole new store director, but I know that I will be one that will not be having trouble of getting to know this person whomever he or she is. For I know one thing for sure I always have and always will treat my boss or bosses with respect whether they or I am   having a bad day or a iffy day or a grand great day I will treat them as I wish to be treated in return and that would be Respect of hardworking employee at every level of work. Oh and don't worry I will find something Spider-Man wise to keep me happy in the birthday search if I have to as well!    

No comments: