March 05, 2013

The Fifth Green Villain

Hello to everyone who is in search of GREEN SKINNED rewards day which is coming up oh so very soon, 
So if we take a look back at this very hunt so far, we see that it's filled with scary things,things that reside in trash cans, and even characters who want everything to being their own owner weather it would been their own lifeless soul or a much bigger prize of universal proportions. Yet as I said once before to being a foe of living up being GREEN doesn't limit you to being  just a male at all either, okay so am I saying that Bruce Banner's cousin alter ego of SHE-Hulk has made or is in the running for being here?, no but there could be other gamma blooded people or persons possibility.....All I will say is this Today's contender is the first of three women on the Greenish list of being bad near St.Patrick's ..........
Here's our hunches for the day,
   
Clue # 1. This bad gal was portrayed by Uma Thurman in the last Batman flick of   
                the nineteen nineties? 
              * (you'll get a free jump over the next question if you, can  
                  tell me who would have made the prefect Mister Freeze other than who did play 
                  that part)      

 Clue # 2. She is like the Marvel version "Felicia Hardy"to what other famous Cat like foe of  
                 Batman? 

  Clue # 3. Unlike most most villains, that want only to kill this young lady actually protects  
                 what that also starts with the letter "P"? 

Okay in truth I must admit that even if I knew the core of Batman's foes I wouldn't in a long time get who is seen here 
,with him? unless I had seen the answer to the first question too. Her real true name of Pamela Lillian Isley does throw me every time I  know her PI I can't see her as a 

scientist only.
   Today's Answer: Poison Ivy

No comments: