March 06, 2013

The Sixth Greenth villain

Hello to all who hunting out a bit of protection known as a four leaf clover, 
 So where are we gonna go with people who are GREEN in color for today, and are they going be from the medium of comic books like the original idea for this was suppose to be of, or far more powerful than just what the little men known as Leprechauns are hiding on their side of a Rainbow in huge black kettles, something known as a pot of GOLD. At first I had promise myself when I did this role call into Green pastures of villainy I would stay as far away as I could from my one superhero that is all over this blog, come to find out that if I did or do I''d be robbing the reader of the greatest spider foes ever. An understandably so unlike my lovers list from V-Day from last month I don't need to worry about Mary Jane Peter's wife to me still anyway. Here is the link to find out more about that  Lovers hunt quest (2013)                said list.
  Here are today's Green dude's clues: 
    Clue # 1, Do you think when Stan Lee created this very powerful foe, for Peter's rouge  
     gallery that he had any idea that when he did that this foe initials of M.D. the 
     foe's true identity in what real life field of work represent a professional helper   
     caring related the very chaos he causes? 
Clue # 2, This green fellow of shock is part of one of Spidey earliest team of evil, name the  
                team ____________ six? 
Clue # 3 Of all of Spider-Man's foe with powers, he could stop this one with water if he  
             wanted to killed him but since Spidey NOT a killer, how does he stop him in their 
                      

  second encounter? Now to give away a little "The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie news" before giving you today's answer Jamie Foxx will be portraying this guy in the film. Now this green fellow of today is without a doubt one the reason 

Peter never lets his dear sweet Aunt know his dual identity and would you if he did the fry the spider thing to you in front of her I thought your respond would be NO as well! Today's shocking answer is Electro........ 

          To be continued or not.......        

     

No comments: