February 26, 2013

What cool surprise for dinner tonight

Hello to everyone,
You know sometimes for some reason or other the main part of everyone's day is pretty much a feeling of a sound one's vehicle makes while on the road to your destination wherever that is your going. Today for me felt much like a slow roaring type of a day at a car lot if you will?, I'm in no way saying the whole day was the worst by any means I saw a lot of costumers that I see almost two or more times a day at the store if not more from time to time. Still what made my night a grand joy was seeing my great sub sandwich artist seen here 
 











from Subway at Subway , when I went to grab myself some din din.He was at the register paying for his meal, right when I walked in, and looked up because the line was a bit long I was at first choosing to eat at home or some place else, then it was like I had been in daze and realized it was Jarred who used to work there. At my own astonishment I said as he was getting some water from the water dispenser "Good gosh, Jarred, are you headed out so soon?"he responded with "Hi Matt, no I'm eating here" I had to wait through about six people before I joined him with his Chicken Tearkhi and me with my Turkey breast sandwiches, we of course talk of little stuff at first, then we got into our normal comic book chat as well. He told me he was going to this upcoming weekend's comic con in Seattle known as "Emerald City Con" I told him that I had heard of from people at Adventures Underground, although I didn't say who it was directly. Thinking about it now makes me hungry to go if I now of it planning wise for in 2014. One thing topic wise that both Jarred and agreed on was how much of a slack alcoholic comic creator Rob Leifield really is and how can he even have work at all, we agree that he cannot complete a project that he's working on till he just tosses in the towel. That's from two fans of collecting comics about fifteen years between Jarred and I. All in all I will say this seeing and visiting with my friend no matter what was down right awesome as drawing or writing for the first time, you never the one thing that bonded the friendship in the first place.       

No comments: