February 04, 2013

God really does show himself to you when your down, here's a fine example

Hello to everyone who is in need of hope, 
  
Have you ever felt the fear of God before?  That was the topic this past weekend at my Men Breakfast at the Cathedral of Joy. We had watched a video describing fear as God see us HIS Lost children in finding a way to accept Him with all of who we are when we are completely broken on the inside, as the guy was talking about this a young woman in her early thirties I guess was seen coming into her bedroom and falling to sleep. Once she was fully asleep the room's water heater broke and the room filled ever so slowly with water. While watching the room fill with water rise ever so much higher and cover the woman I kept thinking in my head about the couple that was trapped in their room as the Titanic went down from when I was watching that movie made by James Carmeon back in nineteen ninety seven. After the video was over we all brought up points of how one thinks of God when one first come to understanding who God is. Then we talked around our tables of our first time of knowing God in our lives. But I'm not here to tell you about the man upstairs or even the man from the other direction, all I want to share with everyone who needs to know of hope is open your eyes from time time. When I did just today on my second trip out to get carts from outside I happen to look across from where I was gathering up the shopping carts and saw the coolest license plate on a car. It was Purple for the plate's background and had a man suited up in Armour. It said on the plate in Golden color "To protect yourself from conflict you must bear the Armour of GOD." This brought back a really great warm feeling to me of hope in everything I have done or will do, but just before I went to lunch I saw a Green caravan with  White writing on it sliding door Here is what it said The Spirit of the Lord is upon me to preach Good News to those who are poor, He has slant me to proclaim that captives will be released,that the blind will see, that the downtrodden will be freed from their oppressors,and that the time of the Lord's favor has come. Luke 4:19   and all I will say is this I may talk of wanting to know God even more than I do and many may not care about being loved or having a heart full of kindness for other people and I know that God may not have endowed Me Matt with a whole lot of brain power or perhaps HE DID and I want to be a better human by being what power HE gave out most of when you know God and that is I am Humble to all I meet and really ask for nothing in return except a Thank You or maybe a smile of joy on their face.          

No comments: