February 14, 2013

Just for One day of real LOVE.......



Hello fine readers of  LOVE,
  Now I know I said I wouldn't do it but I have to admit it I just couldn't resit it..... NO don't you dare think you are at all going crazy at all? my friends for if you look to your right there you will or would be thinking 
"Am I in that wonderful world of Rod Serling's known as
 ? To answer your question NO YOU are NOT at all in the TZ, rather your right where your suppose to be at your favorite Blogspot stop?, or at least I'm hopping it is one of your likable ones? Anyhoo I'm dead sure your asking why is that pic off to the right from Amazing Spider-Man number two hundred and ninety there in 
that spot instead of this cooler one seen here 

,of Captain Kirk being choked by Darth Vader? Well the answer without a doubt is no matter if Marvel doesn't love it we the fans do when we see a grand couple like Mister Parker and Miss Watson together on the day of love better known as good ol Valentine Day and what better way to celebrate it with when he asked for her hand in holly matrimony and she does not at first, but soon of course accepts as a good best friend would!    

No comments: