February 24, 2013

Can-Man's B-day done right!


Today was just a bit fun without doubt for a special boy, 
  Earlier this afternoon, a party took place that rocked any young boy or young age uncle whom share the same number date yet just a month apart as a day called a birthday. Some years ago the birthday boy known as CANNONNATOIR by me his ever loving unc had a birthday when he was the age seen here 
at a place known as All American Gymnastics yet he also held his mighty number candle to the age he is today at 
the same party.Which was at the same place yet it had moved locations in between those three long years. He had almost in fact the very same friends and a few new ones come to his royal bashing of becoming nine.One thing that was truly awesome was that I his ever loving kid like uncle dove into what is known as the foam trap pit for adults but I really,really, really wanted to after hearing so much about" A trapped brother" putting it nicely from last summer during a gym met his older sister had. Here is an end result image 
of me getting out of that great kid plaything with the two of them in the background. Cannon and his whole family are Doctor Who fans and he wanted so very much so to have a Doctor Who themed birthday cake and still ended up with a cool cake even though it wasn't WHOOSH enough it was still a science fiction theme he loved as well of a Trek nature if you will? He had just so happen to of gotten a big part his birthday presents from a place mentioned quite a lot on this blog and I bet you know it even if I gave you all it's very initials which are just for the sake of fun A.U. It might sound strange I know but it was really me that started the ball rolling according to my sister in law who took the above foam trap pic, and I'm glad it was rather easy for them even if it was a down to the wire setting at All American Gymnastics but I know it helps when the one whom planned the whole thing has been working there. 
  "Oh one last thing, Happy Ninth Birthday Cannon you own this whole day so go play a game known as Mindcraft and win your little heart out!" 
             Love uncle Matt               
    

No comments: