February 01, 2013

All of it is in the desktop for the answer


Hey to all who enjoy the understanding of everyday being a change,
 I know that this month thirteen days from now we are to have the understanding of the feeling of LOV in very souls for those who are dearest to us. Still isn't there more to love than just being words on a card of course there is but finding the words can be a challenge because YOU want to say it in a way yo have never have before and you want it to be more than just a feeling of thanking the best friend in your life with one token if you only knew the way to place it into action. I will be having yet again another set of love theme postings again this year like I have with "The buildup to the power of REAL LOVE series " I had here a couple years ago, I am sure whatever I decide to come up with will be meaningful in your the readers mind as well in a sorta way. Now if you all recall a few days ago I was talking about the characters seen here 
on a entry of a birthday post to spidey second drafting daddy with this 

as a hint to my now well known desktop guessing game. .Well before I go into an all out detail telling of what decided me in choosing what I did for my desktop image of wallpaper for January, let ask you did you rave on to your friends about the plate background here at your one I hope one of your favorite sites on the web. Here it is in 
all of it's glory  I happen to have been lately coming to a site called Tumlr for such cool images such as this.  It is a lot like the site known as DevaintArt.com  where anyone whose an artist can put up their digital artwork. I happen to call the piece "Darth Vader saga all history by love. Love was the users name whom made the design. Now back that missing story I was gonna share from on Romita's birthday was that at some point he and Charles M Schulz got together ( I'm thinking I could be wrong though...... and talked for hours on end about Schulz's greatest running gag of Lucy holding that ever loving pigskin thing known as a football and always pulling it away at the last second from ol blockhead Charlie Brown.) I'm sure that when John had talked to Charles about it he saw Spider-Man as Marvel's take on his hard luck kid known as Chuck Brown which in turn is Mister Schulz and he agreed and said do it- I'm guessing? Anyway here is the
 








 
 full strip.
 it was such a great spin of mixing of comics that Schulz asked Romtia to help Charles dog known better as Snoopy in his Red Barron flying and here is what that looked like.  
 












So all in all what does this have to do with my desktop from last month your asking yourself huh?  Well if you will let me present to you "Snoopy Jane about to kiss Spider-Brown" 

 I hope that you all have a great love month that you can by the way.        

No comments: