February 01, 2013

Loving Valentine couple # 13

Hello again all who love to feel that feeling known as LOVE,

  I know that it has been less than a three hour tour since I wrote the opening  for this month's first post ( boy I do wonder was I thinking of  Gillian's Island or perhaps that other famous Island series called  Lost who really knows......) and it is a Friday so you know what that means? Well as I was saying earlier over the past couple years, I have tried to come up with a way to test my writing and thinking abilities come this time of year when we are trying to understand the meaning of the emotion that we associate with red designs we call hearts. This year I was thinking of showing you a few of my favorite couples, then I got to thinking would I want to do it by real friends or family members that I have from pictures, or would I like to do it by all forms of a Loving couple throughout everything I also love. The way that this will work just so you know is as you can see number fourteen on the first to number one being on the actual day called Valentine's itself.. If I happen to go an use couples of comics or comic books I promise I won't use the Spider-Man character or at least NOT in the way of talking about him and a certain red head. If you know what I mean? Okay so the first couple I start with will be the truly Transforming couple of all, they are Optimus Prime and Elita One. So this couple as I was saying has two forms to being heroic they have their transforming vehicle mode which Prime is a Semi Truck and Elita is a race car as seen here 
The history between their relationship is told about in the original Transformers cartoon series in season two, here are the episode titles "The Search for Alpha Trion"and "War Dawn".
  They also have their root mode 
,which is known as the robot body seen here.

No comments: