August 31, 2015

The Best parts of a man named Lyle (pt.1 of ??)


Hello All,
  As you all know Yesterday officially marked the year point since my step brother Lyle Watson was rushed to Kadlec hospital because of a blood colt on his brain. I know that I have happen to of put up a lot even though not all posted yet parts of Lyle under this very label and more than anything even if at times it has been worded the same or sounded the same it sure as HECK DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE HIM ANY LESS! One very good thing Lyle loved to do was understand life in simple terms and one thing he just loved doing was spotting things in either a movie he watched or a television series because it was one thing he couldn't stand was a bit of detail weather BIG or Tiny couldn't be left to chance no matter what? He was like I have said before a huge fan of since fiction especially Star Trek stuff or Star Wars of the main two ongoing legacies Still he did like of Star Trek The Next Generation and of course The Original series  and all of their feature films at least I thought he did now talking of the latest two new ones"Star Trek 2009 and INTO DARKNESS" I never got around to having such a conversation about with him but I'm sure he did have very strong concerns of how much the latest one "INTO DARKNESS" ripped  off most if not all of it's story from the all time best Trek film of Trek Fans known  of course as Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan.  I also know he loved J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings films he wouldn't find a darn thing wrong with those and even if he did I'm sure he overlooked them but then again who knows expect Lyle and God for sure!    Here is what I have as my cover photo on Facebook in Lyle's honor: 
mainly because as I said up above his love of Star Trek was in a way his way to enjoy Sci-Fi  to his soul's content. Also for my profile photo for today

, I decided to use Lyle's dice that he played in many of his role playing games at Rad Con which is held at the Pasco Red Loin in the first or second week of  every February. 

No comments: