August 30, 2015

A whole YEAR OF Time since.....


Hello All,
  You know there are sometimes in life things you wanna just forget or never wish or want to recall remembering because it hurts so very much so, but even through all of that very type of hurt or pain YOU WILL/DO HEAL IN YOUR OWN TIME OF GRIEVING I know that it was just a month ago that I was talking about my step brother Lyle Watson's passing at the given time it was only eleven months time. I know that I have shown and told of not only his and my favorite color being  that of course is  Blue, also I have shared a lot of our same loves of comics and book reading as well as finally our most loved thing of all science fiction. There is one thing that his favorite drink did last year over the summer that was rather cool and that was coke cola went and put out "Share a Coke with"..... When they brought them back this summer I tried as hard as I could to find "Share a Coke with LYLE and as far as I know they have put one out with HIS NAME ON IT I remember Lyle's dad Chuck telling that he and my mom had been in Switzerland early last summer before his son's passing he had told me when they were there you could pay a buck and watch YOUR OWN BOTTLE LABEL made and attach to it's own bottle, I know Lyle would have liked it if not loved it in a tiny way for sure. Lyle's younger sister Merri went and made a message board for talking about her beloved sibling late last September for immediate family that knew Lyle and his likes best on Facebook. It is that very message board that has helped my inner soul heal over the year of time especially about knowing about Lyle from his very own sister, which I am very confident has helped her heal her very heart and soul just as it has mine. 
    Here are a few 

 



pictures of Lyle that help describing him best. Yet  if you knew Lyle in life he was a very thought provoking young man, he was never one to let you down for he always gave you a great thing to mull over weather it was about fun stuff like comics or Star Trek related to real life matters He was like what the word of God always says Simple in wanting a answer like a new born child in understanding life. Also this whole time on Facebook I will be changing my cover page and profile photo in honor of Lyle who was a good young man at his inner soul but always wanting to seek more from life over all. Here is what I have today's picks of Remembering Lyle: My cover photo 

is this!  Then my profile photo today is one you have seen before  which is this here 
of Lyle holding what he most loved in the animal world a baby kitten who later became known as SIX I am only guessing at that? I just know that overall  Lyle was great at loving life, as much as he knew how and in remembering someone that you love that in the end is what really matters the most! 


   

1 comment:

Audrey Stephens said...

What a great tribute, Matt!