August 01, 2015

Do any fans of Spider-man know the answer to these Questions, which is?


Hello All,
   Boy will this be a easy month for yours truly?, so you maybe asking why would I Raymond Matthew Byrd be asking that very question, it is because as a blog post from a couple of days ago indicted in twenty nine more days will it be when my step brother Lyle Watson whom I knew since he was  nineteen years of age in nineteen eighty five when our family got together by marriage. who had died essentially on that day because of blood clot on his brain while in his sleep the night of August thirtieth, twenty fourteen. It has been hard to let go of someone you love with your heart and whole being at times throughout this past almost year of time,of learning more about what you didn't know of them but   all in all yes it will be great month I'm sure of that. 
      Now for this first of the month entry I think I will try a little something a lot different if that is okay with all of you? In a way of honoring Lyle, I went and had the image of Captain Malcolm Reynolds and what I thought was the character known as River, played by Summer Glau but in truth now that I'm looking at it he is 

hugging Inara the Companion of his class of Firefly ship known as Serenity. It was done by the cover artist of the Alien book series that I have taken time away from for a Doctor Who novel at the moment, His name is Daniel Dos Santos as my background plate here at the site.  Then I figured since we are doing this time stuff in a "Flashback retro style of stuff with the blog I thought you would like to see my look with my own actual hair of sorts. Now from time to time here on this very blog I have said we as a family sent time in Washington D.C. for a couple of years time right after we were still a very new family. An while wanting to not only keep positive ideas of Lyle going while writing this one I want to honor the month of July of saying that the month known as when the country known as America celebrates it's birthday on the fourth of that very month here is a photo of my brother Micheal and sister Kylie and myself Matt Byrd at the Thomas Jefferson memorial

,our third president with his famous words above our very heads, as my desktop image on my computer. Still steering on a wrong way turn about we have to do this right of course.... so who would win in a chess match between Quark and Jayne Cobb? I think it would be a huge draw with Jayne always wishing he could visit Quark bar on DS9 for a lot of Rand R if you catch my meaning? As to who are this month's match up are let's have it be Star Wars sith lord known as the big D.

 versus one of Lyle's favorite comic book leaders of mutant kind of course he played in Star Trek too is your subtle hint besides 

his name of Charles? Who would win in this one?
     Now to the meat of this very post How many Spider-man fans really read the newspaper strip of the comic book hero I mean I know that I do but besides maw meaning me of course who can tell me what Peter did just after he and Mary Jane were married to keep her from being lonely why he was out doing his hero stuff as the Web Slinger fighting the evil that threaten all of New York and here is a little bit of the answer shown here with this photo of Mary Jane

playing with the puppy here? And Stan knew in the later part of 88 to try in what other hero with Spidey before huge movie crossover stuff of the current marvel cinematic universe films?

No comments: