July 30, 2015

Boy has it really only been.......




Hello All,
  Today is without a doubt going to being really, really, really, really  hard for me to get through the whole day without thinking of my step brother Lyle Watson.....and in truth who would want to blame me? In tfact it has only been eleven months since I got the call from mom Nancy Watson and my step dad that they were coming home because of something happening with Chuck's first born....something that was very urgent about what had happen to Lyle I could tell in my mom's voice even. I just remember feeling like I was frozen in time at that very moment. My sister Kyile had called me and we talked for a good half hour or at least close to it at around noon that same day. So after talking to both of my mom and my sister I went and called my brother Micheal to find out just what was going on with Lyle for sure because I wanted and needed to know. My brother's wife Kathie answered his phone. and had told me that Lyle had a something that caused him to have a bleeding of the brain throughout the early part of this night eleven months ago..... I felt the need to have to call Lyle's sister and say a little something of how much I was thinking of her and her family in Minnesota. Yes it was hard to find the words that made sense but like my mom had said "We love all of our family in times of unknown times" from when we chatted early in the morning. Yet I'm not sure if my words to Merri were the right ones at the time but I DO KNOW that they helped her a whole bunch. Now I know you all know this because you had read it last August as I typed something very close to these very words to just put things of anything into perspective. Yet it was this very day on July thirty of last year that I was over at Adventures Underground going and looking at comics in the front of the store while my step brother Lyle was in the back playing one of his many card games that he loved to play. What it is you do not know is that in that the last time I saw Lyle was on June something of the last weekend of last year... I went back to where he was and asked him about " How is it going Lyle?" He said  "He was doing fine and that he was hoping that my Saturday was going well too" I don't know if I recall shaking his hand when I left a few moments later or hugged him. All I know is today my thoughts are mostly going to be about Lyle even if I'm not wanting it to be I just know that my brother will be with me most of the day without even noticing it really! So please if you know me or come visit me today at Albertsons please don't mind a little tear from time to time if you see one it is a great found memory that I happen to be recalling just so that you all know?      

No comments: