July 25, 2015

OK besides a little stop at the place known as "Underground"

Hello All,
Well as you all know there is definitely something that I love to do with this very blog of mine even if I have nothing at all worth saying! And today isn't any kind of a exception for sure, When I have been over at Adventures Underground the last few times I had happen to pull my head out of the sand so to speak see here is what the store's front view looked like in the year 2011

,till a few weeks ago that whole area by where the cars are parked got a very neat facelift. Right at the moment I do not have a full actually picture of the said area, yet I am planning on getting it really soon. But I guess with showing you my comics that I got today I can in a small way show a smaller view of what it is that I am talking of......... Here is what I picked up at Underground 

 after grabbing a Hot White Chocolate drink from the side cafe called "The Caterpillar Cafe",yet in truth I had mind set on nothing truly at all expect for the Serenity comics seen next to the big blue one on the left side of my coffee table. So as you all know as well I have been trying to get into the British science fiction series known as DW. I went over to my friend Jeff's house for dinner of some Chilli. When he went to take his grand father home it just so happen gave me a chance to try out something new on his Netflick. And with the type of person that I am I like to be well versed in the very beginnings of what I find new and exciting....So I started with the very first "Classic Doctor Who" episode and then the second one. The Jeff and I went on to watch the end of season one of Star Trek Deep Space Nine and found out we were both at the very same episode watching wise. So in all we saw "Duet"  Where a Cardassain was posing as his own filing clerk to bring about a new direction for his home world of Cardassia Prime. Then we watched "IN The Hands of the Prophets"" as we were watching this one both Jeff and I noted a lot of real world similarities to what is going on of the story itself had shown through. Jeff are ready to start season two of the darker Trek  serie4s this upcoming week. Yet I guess what I'm getting at with the whole Doctor Who thing is I'm still giving it a gaintatic go of seeing how much I like it so far? As for now the series is leaving me with how can I say it any better a open door way to endless time traveling so I willing to jump into it full ossiblities are everywhere!               

No comments: