January 26, 2014

Tweleve, does this site know when to.....say what again?

Hello All
I bet none of you saw this coming or did you? we happen to have a new addition to site here even if you thought I was going to be talking about the famed Northwest champs of this year's upcoming Superbowl game known as the Seattl Seahawks then well your a punter with out your famed pigskin playing partner known as the ball. No in actually what my twelfth man type of topic is about is just that not counting myself of course..... earlier today my good friend that I have known since I was in my first year of high school at back then Thomas Wotton high school in Rockville, Maryland, in the year known as well 


,as Star Trek The Next Generation's  first year on the air 1987. My newest friend was a Junior from at that school named Chan Hu who was my first friend in forever that I just respected as a good friend in the way that people should like a person for who they are. It was really that at the time of when I was in Maryland for what was to be originally a one year assignment of my step father Chuck Watson's work with Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratories, which I always remember for some great reason as the "overload back to my younger days when I was real little or super close to it anyway". So in truth my second year of Junior high was in eighty seven at Robert Frost in Montgomery county which is also part of Rockville even though we did live at the time in Gaithersbrug, Maryland that I recall mostly. So in 1988 was when I met our famous twelfth man 

of this blog's followers and as I said before we have been friends ever since that time. I'm hoping that if Chan needs to know how much I consider him a true long distance friend he can contact me through a simple phone call since he knows my number, if he should ever need anything he knows I'm there for him as a good friend to unburden great subject matter with.    

No comments: