January 11, 2014

"GO HAWKS!"

Hello there all, 
I'm really trying to remember the last time that I was so over juiced on any sport team at all?, I mean I know when playing any sport weather it is to be known as the best or at least in a certain way it is nice to know that you and your team mates have done all of the little things in the way of practice of keeping your cool when it comes time for the actual professional stuff for all who call you the rank of #1. Does it matter if you consider yourself a fan or like in my way at looking at things from a comic book collector A DIE HARD FAN either way I'm glad that everyone who happens to look upon these very pages realizes Changing up is a great thing at times..... The first time I paid attention to the Superbowl the biggest game of football history was when I was in the other Washington....or so to speak it was Maryland I was living in at the time, and I can only remember the Redskins as one of the teams playing but I can't recall the other of that winter of "86" game, I only remember a whole lot of new Star Trek talk and many classic Trek episode on W.G.N.  out of Chicago that same weekend. Still growing up as I've stated before I'm not huge fan of football but over the last few years I've seen the Super Bowls and cheered and booed as any somewhat fan would do, but today even though I can't upload photos (more on that soon) of the team that went up against the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2006's XL edition. I know that with Russell Wilson as their Quarter back, and game plan of Defense against the New Orleans Saints which also has an Russell inspiration player that plays for that team as QB, it's the talk and chatter or whatever you wish to call it the SeaHawks of  Seattle Washington and their great team effort of playing just to have fun as their coach Pete Carrol says after every game that makes this their first playoff game since early Winter of 2005  just all that much more enticing to wanna watch. Their regular games played this year till now has been twelve wins and only three losses, as to what today will bring as a end result you'll just have to wait and see.....which starts in     about twenty two minutes time from now. Oh before I go I wanted all comic book readers to know I was just flipping around on the boob tube and found a quick moment of with some teenagers chatting with Spawn creator Todd McFarlane but what I didn't know was the show called because I was trying to find my digital camera so fast, to get a photo of him or something of the sort, but they had moved on to some other guy who was a lawyer and was helping his son run the family practice. I then saw them on a bus that surprisingly had like Seah awk colors go and have an heater problem and the back of the bus was in flames. Luckily everyone was fine and the name of this series was "Road Trip", but I just thought of something that would be so flipping cool wouldn't it be neat to have McFarlane do a commission piece of Spawn and Russell Wilson throwing or tossing footballs and baseballs between one another and to make it even more exciting would be that the balls of both sports are on fire. I think Todd would do it since before he was going into comics he was in a pack ten team of baseball and he is also a collector of sport memorabilia that I do know for fact. For all football fans wanting to know what the final score is the Hawks win twenty three to a loss of New Orleans Saints fifteen, I hope all  who see the game enjoys it!                 

No comments: