January 30, 2014

Dinner with a grand friend

Hello everyone,
Today is grand for sure on two fronts because starting off with number two on this list today is the second day in a row that we who live here in Washington State get to feel the warmth of the sun for for the first time in at least three weeks time. All that time of the three weeks length of time was some very low fog like clouds, still with it being the middle of the Winter season anything could be possible and for around here in Eastern Washington it's mostly windy if not rainy most of the time, so I can see why my folks wanted to moved outside of the united States or at least a very tiny part anyway. Now as you read this, I'm sure you'll be looking at my many listings of these colors or even images like this

 from my grand old days of Hanford High (1989-1991), way of life. Now that does seem weird that I was there for only three years of time out of four......well I can tell you if you explore this blog you'd know I'm just a normal person whom did have four years of high school under my belt just a bit in a long trail of explaining it all is rather awesome is all. Now as to why today is so rocking outside of the weather finally being super is this since this past August I have been trying to get together with my art teacher Maureen Mohatt to have a nice dinner and catch up on the fun of the ol days of sorts. This morning before jumping into shower I got a call from her for the set date being later today, before heading off to work. The day portion went by rather smoothly because I had this on my mind of course. While she was busy finishing up dinner her sister Colleen came by Albertsons to pick me up after I got off work which is six thirty, when we got there  she had Batman Begins playing on her television set and she was trying to get her two little kittens that are Sammie  to show off for me but for most of the night till close to the end "They just were unsure of that strange guy in the house," as both Colleen and Maureen said. We had some great conversation more about current stuff really than old days stuff but I had like Maureen did brought one of my many yearbooks to share she had pulled out some old art portfolios  of some later students after my time, we happen to of had for dinner organic pasta and a nice salad too. Then for desert we had but took mine home with me a lemon and chocolate  mini custard cakes. Maureen also let me choose a few DVDS of hers which I will get to someday I'm sure of that. Here is a bunny that she has in her dinning room 



that is just so cool by the way, she showed me this because I'm still in the process of reading the original take on Alice's Adventures in wonderland by Lewis Carroll. She also showed me some wonderfulwal framed photos of her granddaughter and there were some stories behind those as well but kept to a minute or two since we were all so tired and sleepy in our own way, All in all I can say this I most certainly enjoyed my after work time for sure.

No comments: