January 25, 2014

And now no more waiting....and more

Hello everyone,
  Well I can tell you for darn sure I'm very happy that I stuck to my guns and did something about one part of the many things I happen to show here on this blog. I still can't believe through that it has taken me so long to get enough for holding these subjects I'm talking of? So what is it that I could always be forgetful of as it seems I'm talking in circles doesn't it well if you don't think so I at least know so for sure. I'm course also came across a huge decision to make as well, so I trying to figure this out on a sight only choice of the second topic for today, but let's get back first to the matter at hand of the main image. 



Oh yes that's right now all you will go and do is try and find all of these little nuggets original postings so you can read your favorites I know. Whatever I'm handy dandy fine with that as well , but today I went over to Target not to get scammed boy that's still them for a long while huh?, what I got over there was and it took me a bit of a while to find them but I was hoping to find and did memory sticks for storage of photos or whatever and after looking around even more still I had also found a really cheap FOREIGNER music compact disc of "JUKEBOX HEROES"

for just five bucks how cool is that?  Then I had happen to of misplace what time it was and decided to go to Barnes & Nobles which just across the street from Target. I went of course to my favorites areas there first which is the New science fiction and fantasy section then I had found a new series of Si-Fi that caught me and got me thinking would this series be a jump start back into reading for me because for months and I don't know why I seem to lost interest in all forms of reading and I don't know why that is.....honestly I don't. The book I had found was  "Alien
in the House" by Gini Koch I couldn't find the first one right away but thought I'd order it online from Amazon or something. Then I headed over to the graphic novel section as I always do when I'm there and found a few tempting ones, of Star Wars or Batman stories collections. After choosing neither of those two books and the Star Wars one was real tempting I went to go pay for that one book I had, but was unsure if I really wanted it because I had asked that same store associate about the difference between a NOOK and a KINDLE and she had told me quite lot of course about the different type of NOOKS like what they were capable of and pricing for each one. I went and picked up some information that is free about the NOOKS. There are four type of NOOKS to choose from altogether, now I must say I'm still very much undecided at all either way of which one I will want to go with when I do make my over all decision up. I then went back over to the part of the science fiction section of where I had found the current "Alien in the house book and looked up on the shelf above where I had found the series to begin with and in that very corner was the first book so I decided to pick it and the second one up and give it a try I mean from reading the reviews on the other titles in the series I do believe I will like it since it's a combination of  "THE GHOST BUSTERS""MEN IN BLACK" and a bit of "THE X-MEN" thrown in for good measure how could it not be a fun reading experience. I will be finding out soon enough for sure count on it!       

No comments: