January 03, 2014

The Grand debate:


Hello All,
 Well for today's topic of choice that I wanna share with you all it's about something that I have had since the early part of last September from last year. Now to be honest it was really part of my Halloween costume when I was   
"The Riddler"this past year. Yes with me in the photo is my boss, she had promised me from back in Two thousand and twelve when I was good ol "Buzz Lightyear" that she would pose with me for a photo opp but she couldn't get away last year is what I'm getting at.Back to the matter at hand though,  I know in truth it really is up to me in the end results of things, the next day the first of November I had cut off my fancy "DK symbol" from my lower part of where my beard was.....(I know how sad was it that I couldn't still be making a fashion statement with it even till today, huh?, but at the same time could you imagine the amount of trips to the barber or stylist I'd had to make as well, what chore that would be huh). This photo of me and my brother Michael with our dad 

should get my point across don't you all think so when I'm giving the whole wide world the input choice of "Should I or Shouldn't I? when it concerns that famous thing known as among other things to some as a cookie duster or famous coach from the Chicago Bears football team of the late nineteen eighties known Mike Ditka .
    Either that or I'm sure it must be those old Saturday Night Live skits I'm truly thinking of that always end with the two fans of the team with Ditka like mustaches saying "DA BEARS" at the end of each of those given skits. I guess what it is I'm asking you all is should it stay or should it go???? you decide! 

No comments: