May 22, 2013

The True buildup to "INTO DARKNESS" pt I of IV

Hello  to all Trekers,
   As you all know I have lately been going on nonstop about Star Trek of late in most of my current posts. I won't deny that anyone who reads this very blog doesn't know that I am very much, Cuckoo for anything si-fi related at all in the least? I am not really sure why I feel different than most people who adore it that I know it more like a friend that I can go away from for a long great while and come back to it and find out something new about it. I know that since I first heard of a new TREK coming out I much like a whole lot of people thought it was KHAN Noonien Singh in the poster 
seen here. Then I recalled how they the people behind the scenes set into play STAR TREK 2009, and what is that you really wanna know? J.J. Abrams wanted to give Leonard Nimoy who was working with him on his FOX television series "FRINGE" as recurring character William Bell, at some point Nimoy had decided give up acting altogether and who would blame him after all, he had been doing it since he was seventeen, in a amateur production of a Clifford Odets' Awake and Sing! where he was a character known as Ralphie,in nineteen forty seven. J.J. had known that even the whole of actual Trek ended back on May 13, 2005. Still wanting to see if a series he was lukewarm about himself  (so he says in interviews, so I have heard ) started production on the eleventh film on November 7,2007 and ended shooting it on March 27,2008. That film was released in movie theaters officially on stardate:0508.009 I believe I stated that right didn't I? (only a true Trekker would know I guess) Anyway everyone who was anyone was saying after seeing it,was wanting to know when is it gonna be returning. Some were saying it was so on par with it's casting that they wanted to know is there a chance it could return to the small screen as well (more on that later throughout this four part write up).Yet all in all, I was still on vacation when this thing called ST:INTO DARKNESS opened and I would of had jumped at the opportunity to seeing it right when it opened at midnight on the seventeenth of this month. Yet I was so wasted with still no sleep since coming back I knew I'd never survive so I went to my Facebook page and decided it was time to re energize my whole Facebook outlook till I see the film itself. Here is what I came up with using the image seen here 
 














, I brought it down to where the text was only visible, then with this 
 





,of Picard and Riker face palming themselves seems just about right till this very Trekker has seen the final product or at  least that's how I feel about it all..........
  
                     To Be Continued.............         


No comments: