May 26, 2013

Matt's take on the latest STAR TREK release

So do you wanna know of a love of "DARKNESS" in your latest quest for a TREKKING movie look no farther than below.....
 

Hello to movie goers everywhere,
Well to say I was surprised about this second J.J. Abrams take into the world of Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek universe feature is quite an understatement in it's own right! I just got back from viewing this grand piece of an action slammer of a film and to say I thought it was on par with it's own predecessor seen here
is by far and undertone of change for sure because this one also has the original Spock in it as well. To say that Abrams was able to keep you guessing as to the villain's true reveal was clever indeed. He the unknown foe went by the name of John Harrison, which had me thinking when I heard his name revealed that they were saying that a future captain of the future Enterprise NCC-1701 B ring a bell anyone? well it turns out that it isn't.... the villain is in league with the inner higher up of section 31 that have loaded special torpedoes aboard the enterprise after it is sent on a mission to find out who was trying to take down all of starfleet's top personal which also include Christoper Pike as well. We come to find out that Harrison wants the contents of the torpedoes and that he is a genetic superman sound familiar it turn out Harrison is but of course from in the original series the one guy I didn't suspect at all. Khan! The movie shows how this reality's Kilgon's have there first encounter with Kirk and crew, it even has set ups for a Sulu  being a captain. There's even a great Gorn joke by McCoy's character that had me rolling nonstop. Over all me and my friend Jeff loved it is all I will say outside giving you this
for your own choice of seeing the hottest film of the  summer in my option I know I'll be going back at least three more times to see it.            

No comments: