May 04, 2013

The one little thing I'll miss because of a thing known as.......

Hello once again,
 Boy I can't tell you how excited for this long overdue bit of time out that I doing starting today with taking off to my vacation in Canada. If you notice in the title of today's entry, I'm saying that there is one thing I will be missing today but that's not entirely ture. So what are these two things that I find so very important and that I wish I could be in more than one place at a time especially today of all days, well let me start out by saying that today is...would be my dad's  sixty eight birthday who is seen here 

with his three monsters of kids, just joking of course.Well the sad thing for me was even when he was alive, I would be the one of the three of Kylie, Micheal and I that would zip his birthday outta my mind, now that he's passed I can only recall my own shallowness for not at least saying "Happy Birthday Dad"when I could have. Even though I'm about to have the greatest adventure to Canada with my mom and step father Chuck to a country that I was last in when I was seven or eight years of age I still can't believe that today is a day that heroes like Spidey seen here 

 














have fought hard for comic book fans worldwide. Extra points to you if you know what issue this is from of Amazing Spider-Man by the way and (here is your only hint they guy who pulled that crashing down on Spider-Man is now in procession of the hero via a way Mr.Spock did something similar back in "The Wrath of Khan" between himself and Dr.McCoy?) Today happens to be in North America National FREE COMICBOOK DAY, I can only hope that those of you who love comics get your free books at sometime.    

   

No comments: