May 01, 2013

Out is what?, while the month of May means what as well?


Greetings All, 
So I do hope everyone who wants a nice start to the only month with three letters to it's very origin like as well that it is a very interesting word play on today's post title. I can say this about the heading of this I Mr. Matt feel that every relationship we have in our "Window of time" here on earth is so very unique to every single form of existence, better known as life, Why is it that I seem to be tackling and issue that I wrote about less than two weeks ago.......well besides last month bringing May flowers as the classic song next line let's us know of April showers, April is known for three main things with one being how late the season called Spring begins. They are of course April Fool's day,Easter , and a little day for all to view a look at (the only still known planet with life on it) Earth Day. Which brings me to something about what I did have idea wise for at the sight was this 
 















,yet it just didn't work and as to why is because the site will not let you have a motion moving image as a plate for the site. I believe that I have shared this bit of information before, but still I REALLY WANTED the above worldly eye for representing Earth Day all the same. I went with this as 
the site's plate instead although it gives more thought to being able to control your own world to a certain degree......which is what I wasn't strike for in the whole scheme of what I hoped for???!!!!????? Now before I reveal what I happen to of had as my desktop cover I want tell you that like any relationship you have the one you tackle best is braving your aspect of viewing everyday as Earth Day. Here it is 
 a pupil with the whole planet for why our view shouldn't be limited to just our self ever. As to what I mean of what does this hold in the cards for little ol me is some relaxing time, known as vacation time from work. I know in that in the past it's taken me a whole lot time to get it out....but I will try to post from parts of where my little trek is landing me, which is in Canada.         

No comments: