May 30, 2013

I've always died to be a hero (really I have.......)

Hello to all,
  You know it is so very funny I think of how the weather can sometimes set one's mood or feelings toward writing with gusto or maybe if like the weather has been near me of late ever changing like a great swing of my hair being blown. Oh wait, that's an unfair analogize on my part since my hair line is so thin on my chrome dome but none the less this past week has been ever changing as always where I live. I still know for fact that I haven't gotten over my Canadian Blues of my trip at least to a point. Now as I have said before in truth the trip was great all around expect for one small detail I get to that if I haven't already in a past posting. I know that I can for sure say I know I haven't altogether realigned myself to my state's time zone even though I had enough time to readjust too so I have no one to blame but myself for my own dream state especially in the wee hours of this morning. I felt like for some reason or other I was in a sandwiched pinch from on the train from Vancouver to Toronto Canada in my berth trying to be a spring in my pop down bed, crazy huh? Now on to matters of the real day and not dreamworld escapades.... Still I will be the first to admit I have always wanted to be a superhero as the post title indicates and I'm sure everyone knows who my number Uno pick would be 
right?, I know that make believe heroes such as spidey are great for us all or whoever your hero is that helps YOU be strong,brave, wise, to have hope in your true self. Also like I said earlier this week on Memorial Day we lose heroes as well as coming into being one. When I was headed out to go grab up some carts from outside at a little before two I had happen to see that our trash container by the front door was having some smoke starting to billowing out of it's side. So I lifted off the top and reached into the trash to find a partial burning  paper towel wadded up that was just starting to barely begin becoming embers of sparks as I pulled it completely out of the plastic bag that is lining the can. I immediately dropped it on the front pavement of the sidewalk and was smashing it out with my heel of my work shoe. It was at that moment that everything of myself Matt left me hanging as I knew that it was a very stupid thing to have gone and done to be any kind of a proud person. Yet at the same time as I was putting it out with my soul of the shoe now, store costumers were telling me "your shoe's bottom is on fire" I said "I know, I Know!". I really felt a rush of elation at the second after changing the whole bag with a new one in the can, because I was certain that I was gonna get it from the store management that I was in the wrong for doing what was the right thing. Come to find out that it was me tooting my own horn throughout the rest of today "off and on" that would have been my own condemnation. If anyone would have been at fault it was me because of my yapping mouth, only to really find out that earlier this week as well, someone had tried setting that very same trash container on fire in a similar matter. So no matter whatI guess it's very well and okay to be a hero of any type as long as your responsible about your actions that matter most at any given time.      

No comments: