May 14, 2013

Finally Home......

Hello everyone,
 Well I can say I'm back from my adventure into what I'd call my own form of the Twilight Zoneish  ,or   (the farthest Trek in a way, more this later....)  ,but really it was just a plain ol great time all in all.Before we left on the operation known as relaxation for the soul of a little bit of time, I still have till next Monday before it all ends in the way of work fun again,still before we left I had to pick up a new memory card for taking pictures on the trip, and to make a movie for our near to last day at a little place called Niagara Falls so after breakfast at Strelings to Wal-Mart we went. It was a nice drive up to Seattle, seeing the melting snow from the mountains, to sharing with my folks about "The belated St. Patrick day surprise entry here on the site, to reading off and on parts of THE HOBBIT. We ate in Ellensbreg at a place called Huckletown or something like that? I spent mostly the time to Seattle napping because of being so elated or excitable whatever I want write here won't tell you how sleepy I really  was from planning this trek filled adventure a whole year ago, or roughly that I recalling at this given time. At the restaurant I had a"FRINCHY" sandwich which had a beef patty on a hoagie bun and it had tomatoes and lettuce with my choice of cheese (I'm recalling) I also had some soup. We had dessert before leaving, my mom had an apple crumble with ice cream, Chuck my step dad had a piece of lemon margarine pie, and I had a piece pie that was the restaurant's special.It had both apples and huckleberries combined it was also topped with some ice cream like mom's sweet treat was. Once we got to Seattle, we took the car to it's rental return place and caught the light rail from the airport to where we went to the train station where we caught the Amtrak train to Vancouver Canada.We got there close to elven thirty at nightand after going through customs we caught a taxi to our hotel which was a Hamilton Inn by the city's sport/convention dome, right in the heart of downtown. Altogether in Vancouver we had three whole days to see the sights and boy what fun that was in more ways that I can tell you in one entry alone. So I will end it here for now with saying I just got done with unpacking my suitcase which I borrowed from my mom for the trip in the first place and I have some cool souvenirs which I will talk about later on when I fill in the gaps of missing time from last week or so .......                        

No comments: