August 26, 2008

Heroes, (no I don't mean theTelevison show at all)

Hey all,
I have a question for everyone who checks out this Blog, & I'd like for you to be honest with your answer please? Whose your hero in life your mom& dad or brother or sister, I'm sure the answers will be endless to this, But I'd just like to know if people are reading this or not because I do have a lot to say & that's a fact. Now you the reader of this may think I'm silly or not I don't know but here are my heroes in spirit, life, & in fiction. My own heroes are Ben Powers in both his life & his spirit, this was my mother's father he showed me a great deal in life to take things as they are at face value but keep reminding myself you can always have room for improvement as long as you follow your heart. I still remember when he was always very funny with me more times than not with his stories & joking, But I will as well always remember when he was dead honest with me just as much. ( I still remember our last conversation together, It was when he & my Grandma Evelin were here in the spring time of 1999 during Easter he & I were out in the backyard of my folks place talking about personal relationships about women, he surprised me by bringing God into the conversation & had reassured me that God will help me in my time of need, for God loves me very much & God wants me happy with the lady he wants me to be because of that very same type of love. God Himself is also one of my heroes as well because of his love for all of us as fault filled humans he knows we should understand what love is? A lot people don't know that love is what our true purpose is on this planet we call Earth. Knowing that Jesus his son shows us the way is just as equity needed to always be known as well. Now on to fictional heroes here, I have just as many that as I do at the upper two parts of this blog that I like, admire & respect, but the one I love the most is Spider Man. I still remember my first introduction to this Character. It wasn't any comic book by any means or a toy, it was a simple coloring book. Why do I love Spider Man as a hero you may ask right?, Well the very reason I love Spidey, is because when Stan Lee created him he made him the Every man relate able to everyone. (Hey I could talk about my political views here but I won't at least not now). I do love all comics actually, But I've also have a beef with Marvel Comics who makes the Spider Man storyline right now ( I will have a blog about this you can be assured). Heroes are many things I know to many different people. I hope that with this blog I have gotten you to see why it's important to think about not only why you or I have a need for heroes, but also remember that also all of our heroes regraudless of if we live with them in life or in spirit or if they are fictional we can always relate to them, Why or how you may ask?, Simple they are us.

No comments: