September 04, 2008

LOST as you are I guess we'll have to wait and see..






Hey LOST fans,
I'd like to tell you all about a little show called LOST,well really it's a BIG show in many ways. It was created by J.J. Abrams (he created another show before this called ALIAS, which stared Jennifer Graner as Sydney Bristow, which I will blog about soon). Lost is the story of these people stranded on an island after their plane crashes on it's way back from Sydney Australia to Los Angeles in the states, What's really neat about the show is that yes I believe that the Island itself is a character like the car of the Dukes of Hazzards show I'd hope you all know that car's name by now. But to prove my point about the Island isn't it weird how it gives some people a Chance at Redemption & still "others" it punishes for what they have done to it. The show will soon be starting it's 5th season now I know many of you want to know when that starts right?, Well it's a secert no more I found out late on the Internet on 9-3-08 it will premier on January 1st,2009 and the title of the episode is "Because you left" I wonder how that came about? don't you? Well I will have a lot more Lost story points coming soon ah before I go I also found out the DVD release of season 4 will be on December 9th, 2008 as you can see I also included a photo of the DVD box set.

No comments: