September 11, 2008

Remebering 9/11





On this morning of 9/11/2001, I was getting ready for work listening to Dee Jay Rick Dee while showering at 5:30 am. At 6:39 the show was turned toward what was happening in New York at that moment when a plane crashed into one of the towers it was chaos beyond anything I'd heard so I knew this was really happening. It was NOT an Emergency broadcast at all like they run from time to time on the radio.When I was going to work on the bus I was talking to other passengers & the driver, it was a day when everyone was wanting to speak about what was happening and why shouldn't they What was happening was affecting them/us to our very core. Should we ever forget these heroic acts of the heroes that were everyday heroes. I know we can't forget so why do we want to forget as a nation why 9/11 happen I ask you?
What I'm asking is why are so many people like 9/11 didn't happen seven years later? Don't they remember all the fear they felt upon hearing what had happen that morning, do they care, I know they do. So what I want to know is why can't we all take a moment of today just to remember 9/11 wasn't just about an attack on America but was God's way of reminding us selfish humans one day our time will come to be with Him, so be ready. What I just wrote was part of a song that was like a famous Christmas song right now I don't recall the name of. Please if you read this think of all of those you know in your life & those you've never met at all & maybe just maybe remember you can share how you felt on 9/11/01, but also please remember to share your praise with whoever your with by giving every fellow American a hug to let them know they are loved.

No comments: