November 01, 2015

And 31 days later....



Hello to all who were being other selves last night,
  Okay is the title wrong for this one, well I think the answer could go either way depending on how we look at what yesterday was which was Halloween, which is meant to be both scary and fun for all who love treats as much as we do tricks.  The actual meaning of Halloween comes from like everything in a way stories that are told to us to hopefully keep us sleeping the good sleep, although
we do try to do something very special within each yarn we tell, for example we throw in action to offset the romance of a story and then we toss in for good measure some drama in the pacing of a yarn that's when we tell normal stories. When tell frightening ones we throw in anything spooky so that by the end of it we jump out of our skins.This is just one of many of my personal ways or view of understanding Halloween in the modern age, yet the meaning of the candy grabbing holiday is richer than just what  I know of it to be. 


      For example the internet says Halloween was first celebrated  as far back as the sixteenth century in other parts of the world , according to WikiPedia, the being someone else part goes that far back. Still besides getting candy for kids which the night is meant to be for elementary school have classroom parties one such game that is played at these school parties is bobbing for apples. Mainly for adult that love the given night known as Halloween have parties with making their houses into a place a ghost of Casper's nature won't tread by not only having a scary graveyard outside the house but also maybe have scary music such as Micheal Jackson's nineteen eighty one classic "THRILLER" is played is enough to frighten a whole lot of us that love "THE MONSTER MASH" , well for myself I love Halloween not only because it is a day to be someone else but also to me I feel that we all need not just a shock of a frightfully good night of guessing who is who under our disguises I think Halloween helps us to know that we don't need to be afraid of the dark.       Now just so all of my readers know this year I wasn't able to find one of this character to pose with the one and only






























Super Girl this year because in the end for this year besides having the coolest Spider-Man costume around I also got to have Chuck Watson my step father come for a day and it was without a doubt very awesome 

indeed. In fact we all had something rather yummy for our tummies at Casa Mia where we had dinner last night,after I had taken Cannon seen here with his friend Jackson
 out Trick Or Treating for a little while of time. Now we have two great chess matches two resolve for this month one is of comic book foes the Green Goblin versus Joker and since both of these vile persons ave hurt Mister Wayne and Mister Parker where it hurts them on their emotional souls yet the respected heroes Spider-Man and Batman keep fighting the forces of corruptness I would have to say that for this match 

of wits is at a standstill. The other more justified chess match for the month of October was this if you recall Victor Frankenstein's monster against the Wizard of Oz's evil wicked Witch of the west. Now with the results being of who scarred me the most growing up it was Dorthy Gale's dog napping foe of Toto who in OZ was the witch 


was who wins this match and you all can understand why! As for the whose stronger in the way of battle for the month of November 2015 I am going say the players are from  the forth coming Star Wars movie opening sometime next month in theaters worldwide. Here are the combatants Kylo Ren
(who without a doubt maybe the STAND OUT ORIGINAL CHARACTER of this new trilogy of Star Wars stories I'm thinking?) versus
 Finn whom is a traitor of the long dead Empire, perhaps? All that I can really and truly toss out there as a answer to STAR WARS VII"THE FORCE AWAKENS" bring on the best of the best of your movie career "ALIAS" and "LOST" creator J.J. -Abrams.... I'm sure it will be grand to see a Star Wars   film done after Jedi and countless books of possible futures (that's quite a lot for sure)  I'm wishing you more than gracing luck! Now as to what I had as my other regular game as well for the plate here on the site was this  GLOWING Green eyed Jack ol lantern 

as my choice for this past month of October. And as to what scary horrible thing did I have giving me chills all month long was a Zombie take on He-Man 

and yes I was fueling myself to write good dark tales from it and it worked,very effectvily!             

No comments: