November 04, 2015

Even though it's been five years....

Hello All,
   Today is a very rough day every year for me on this date. I know that I don't really let it be known that today was the day my own father Micheal Joe Byrd passed away from Parkinson's disease. It is never easy when you lose someone that means so very much to us as the truly simple beings we are which is human, I know that when we are hurting from such a loss we at times think "I just don't know what I can do to be myself again, yet our creator of whatever we want HIM to be known as to each of us does gives us hope and reason to go on in this journey called life, at first to us that do hurt don't realize or see it" because we are still grieving for not only ourselves and our family members who knew of them, for the loss one's friends outside of family as well. I know that even though I didn't always say it to him I loved my dad because he was kind enough to create myself, my brother Micheal and my sister Kylie with his lovely wife Nancy Powers Byrd. I think and know that all of those other three persons I just mentioned and two others named Chuck Watson and Merri Mickleson can understand where it is I'm trying to come from with these very words that I'm writing right now.
As I have said before in the past I know that my dad loved me even when he didn't know how to say it he tried from his soul of when talking to me his eldest son, and even when times were hard for him I think he knew that I Raymond Matthew Byrd loved him  with more than any words can express for sure. The sure thing that I know for sure is that he wanted to know that his kids could take care of themselves as best we can and "Yes we are doing the best of what we can with lives many challenges in our own ways" is what I would say to him if he were still here on earth right at this moment. Still I know saying this is hard yet very true I still miss you dad even though you have been away for a long while I still know that I love you no matter what.   

No comments: