November 22, 2015

Why comics are always Awesome!


Hello Comic Collectors near and far...............
   Well before I get into the heart of the heat of this lifetime of a battle of why comics of every kind matter I want  you all see my Facebook profile as I have it right now I have this photo of myself and my hero of comics  Spider-Ma
 with me in a headlock when I was six years old, and this from Amazing Spider-Man volume 1 # 306 when Peter was promoting his self titled coffee table book "WEBS" that were photos he was making a small bit of moo la 

when his wife Mary Jane reminds him of why it's great to be a nerd even if you know you are.So how is it when we are kids we love toys of all kinds from action figures to footballs or even books with colorful characters that are both like us even if they have that something extra special about them. Oh and for girls I don't mean to leave out Barbie dolls or that neat homemade gifts from our grandparents who always love us no matter what we aspire to be in life. Some of us who love the characters of comic books may take it over the top for we see our own take of enjoying our friends and their supporting cast grow with us, yet to have when  the companies who make the product go and make a wipe of what comic fans have always known to please who it is that is in command is very much a two way crossroad of who will like what they are making. Yet at the same time there are given times when comic companies will find the way to make you like them even if you have put them out to pasture for as a true fan for some reason or other you feel lost in knowing your own inner nerd part of yourself. I know that when I write my reviews  of my comics that I'm reading (for which I have yet to come up with a yearly review for 2015, so if your willing to toss out names of any kind I'm ready for suggestions, thank you). The things we as fans of  comics of any kind have to remember is we can create our own stories of the many fictional heroes that are out there we don't have to be stuck  with what the big dogs or whatever names you want to use when talking of the many comic publishers oh and if you think your only a a fan because of movies and merchandising that is okay as well, just remember without a doubt a comic book can contain anything in it from drama, comedy, to a love story  to a fantastic adventure of  the exploration of the human condition of  what's really neat of what ever you want to think of. Still as I say if you go and walk into writing anything not just comic books be ready for both the horrible distaste as much as the ground breaking worshiping praise from everywhere. Here is  in fact every one to look at all of the created characters I'm guessing from  Superman to


the most independent comic character known as Spawn . The one thing I would love to wish you is to have the greatest bit of fun in whatever series your currently devouring with a inner smile that your investing hope for many people including yourself!         

No comments: