November 26, 2015

Why being thankful is always important this very day


Hello ALL,
     I do hope that everyone around the whole wide world that are celebrating Thanksgiving are doing so with truthfully heart felt moments of being with not only your families and closer family friends of friends, but that you are giving praise for everything that has happen for your life this past year up until now. What I'm hoping that will come out of today is a time of rest for everyone that has a family or no one at all standing by their side in life. I'm talking of people who are homeless or have been judged by family need to have someone stand by their side with respect, for today is a lot more meaningful than just thinking of ourselves and the little thing known as tackle football before the big meal or after, it's about being humble in all walks of life and thanking not only our human parents for giving us this grand journey known as life but God as well. Now before my brother came to get me today I took some really interesting photo of myself as you can see here. 









































 

































I was of course going for being all out goofy or silly to my own take of being the incredible hulk in my own style pretty neat huh? My sister in law Kathie made some mash potatoes after we got to their house because last year I said it was the one thing missing that I really wished we had at her parents place, while this was going on I watched a couple of cartoon series on their Netflik one was the classic just after I was born Star Trek the animated Series and the other as if you needed to guess was Star Was Attack of the Clones animated series I started both from their pilot episodes. When we went to Kathie's parents house we did as we always do sat an chatted for a few moments and then sat around the "L" shaped table seen here 


We of course all had some of what we all liked, and after a quick prayer to God for his love to all of us went and dug into even more good stories and filling our bellies with great food. In fact here is what my own plate had on
it, then we spent at least another couple of hours before we even dared go out to the super early BLACK FRIDAY sales at this store
 in Kennwick, yet all that we really did was just scope out how crazy it was, and man was it crazy alright but still it seemed rather lite shoppers were out because it wasn't midnight on Friday when all things just go all out mad. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

   


No comments: