October 29, 2015

To the birthday gal known as my mother.


Hello all,
   I can't believe it yet again to the person I call mom has once again reached another milestone of grandness today is when she came into her own journey of living life in a year that I respectively have forged in a place known as a memory laps of time. My mother has been there in first three great kids lives myself , my brother Micheal, and our sister Kyile and I'm sure each of us can recount certain times we three drove mom more than a bit nutty as a cracker growing up. Then as I have said many ways we married into a bigger family in the summer of nineteen eighty five and gained two older siblings Lyle and Merri Watson, because of knowing this man with her seen here 
 









Chuck Watson whom she lives with in a place known Cuecuna, Ecuador but from insider information I have come to know that they are here in the united states and will be here in Richland for a little while in the first week of November. On my most recent vacation time away from Albertsons the all mighty birthday queen gave me a set of pictures from my first trip down to Ecuador that  I had accidentally erased in the later part of 2010 and she when giving me those back ups also gave me some family ones from when she and her brother Norman Powers and her sister Mary Anne Simmons were all growing up and here is the one I found of my mom with one of many birthday cakes 

   in her life that her mother Evelyn may have taken or it could have been her daddy Ben Powers, at any rate in truth the photo is priceless. I'm very glad that my mom choose to share these very memories with me by giving me copies of those rare family moments before I came along. Still speaking of her mother here is one of two great moms together 

before Evelyn went to be with Ben her husband and best friend in December of 2012 in heaven. So mom wherever you and Chuck are right at this very moment on your way from Kyile's place in California or just in the airport waiting for your plane, Happy Birthday to you pretty lady.         

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

Thank you Matt. I can hardly wait to see you next Thurs. Love you.

Audrey Stephens said...

What a lovely birthday tribute!