October 10, 2015

A event that I attend every year or try too!

Hello my god friends,
   Well it is again Saturday, and usually that means I go and make bacon for the HillSpings  church Men ministry get together breakfast. Yet this morning the group of guys that get together are not at the church we are down at Howard Amon park in Richland, helping setting up the event known as "The Buddy Walk". Sure October is a lot more known as Breast Cancer awareness, Yet it is also known as Down Syndrome time as well. My friend Jeremy Johnson and his family take part in the event because of their kiddo 

named Claire. In fact Jeremy for quite a while has been trying to find a way we as the Men's group can help more in community events and this year his loving and caring wife Jessica is on board the volunteer organizing of the Buddy Walk so without a doubt we knew what was happening. The Buddy Walk has for the first time as I know of is taking place over by the Richland community center,which I have to say has been mentioned by me in this very blog for other reasons. The Buddy Walk in it's past has been set up over by the finger nail 

part the park. The thing that I see as most benefice for everyone who is involved is that we all get more than just a great bit of excise relating to the walk itself like seen here of myself and the guys from Hillsprings church 

helping out not just because we should or can....the meaning of the Buddy Walk besides understanding awareness of Down Syndrome from a public view it's about what every darn thing in life is about! What is that your asking huh? simply the answer is to make new friends no matter what for I believe that God made all of HIS CREATIONS have one grand need more than any other besides what we as humans want it to be......and that is understanding that ALL OF US NEED TO BE NOT ONLY LOVED ON WHICH IS NUMBER ONE....WE ALL HAVE TO BE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT OUR LOOKS ON Living are.     

       Here is myself and my friend Jeremy after the walk, with our smiles of knowing Friendship is a wroth while means of helping a community cause.       

No comments: