October 01, 2015

Only 30 more days


 Hello All, 
  I happen to have a huge one my dear reader public? What you are asking us a questions it seems so? I will get back to what that very question is in a moment. I just want to let you all know that I plan on keeping you all very scarred  this very month known as the month that both kids of any age enjoy simply because of the very things put into their plastic pumpkins or big designed candy bags to get that very yummy treat known as candy. The very first scary things I'm going be putting out is  "Silent Night pt.1......sometime later today for sure and you  won't be all warm and fuzzy like you are at  Christmas Time mark my words.... most likely you'll be cowering under the covers of your bed! Now as to the main point of this very entry here is what I am having a nit picking time of deciding for the first time since well.......












 










 October thirty first of twenty ten when I tried my best at being one the all time classics of the top three classic scary monsters of Halloween itself I was Dracula and a good one or at least I thought so at the time you be the judge? Then I was the Black suit of the marvel comic character called Spider-Man in twenty eleven. Then after that with my last three costumes as you can tell I put even more love into making them the impressive legends that each were! Yet before I wanna say as of yet I'm stuck on what I want to be this very year but I can say I do have at least one idea in mind maybe with your help I'll be able to think of more than one for one hundred percent insure. Now let get down to real work and see who would and did win in a chess match between Desslok of Gamilon and Papa smurf now remember last month for the most part was blue in text in honor of Lyle my step brother's death back in 2014 on September thirteenth, and according to Lyle I think he would say it is Desslock whom would be the winner in the end. Which brings up for this month whom should the players be for the game I say since we are dealing with dark and vile moves it should be either these two 




versus
 


seen here. I think without even guessing you know who I mean here?  Or these classic monsters 

 versus



I'm thing? Now as two the meaning of the plate here on the site from the Wrath of Khan featuring Kirk and Spock here 

has very, very, tough yet hard to speak of meaning is all that I can say for now. As for last month's desktop image that I had inspiring me was this of a Todd McFarlane's  

Captain America and Spider-Man talking of how much they love America as a whole weather they are or the side of emotional crisis's years down the road in a story known as Civil War.     











No comments: