September 11, 2015

Was it something rather odd that caused the event 14 years ago today in the year that I gradutated from high school?










Hello All,
    Boy when I think of today's date it will and does cause me Raymond Matthew Byrd  to be shaken for not only mine alone but for every American soul that seems to show very tiny respect of what happen in the state of New York from 8:46 am the North tower was hit by American Airlines Boeing 767 that was being controlled by terrorist group members of al-Qaeda to brake our meaning of Hope.An after burning for eighteen minutes a second Boeing 767 turned from it's flight path and slammed into the South Tower at 9:03 Am. At 10:30 Am Eastern standard time those very terrorists had achieved their dying wish to bring the north American continent Fear! Every year since that time that we as Americans should be showing and expressing the feeling of loving one another "I can tell you this I myself just DON'T FEEL WE GOT THE MEANING OF GOD SHOWING US WHY WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LOVING HOPE." 
   Can I say, "I know what the right WORDS ARE TO SAY"  to someone who lost a friend or family member on that sadden day......I think deep down I would only be able to cry with that person out of hope more than anything than try to ever be finding  the right words are no words surly are not  necessarily justified for I know if I lost a real life friend because of that very event I would still be very broken for sure. I want to ask you all do you think beefing up all of our security measures around the whole world has helped here, the answer is both "YES AND NO" at the same time.  By this what I mean is for the most part we have taken on fighting those regimes of terror at their own front door for the last few years in one form or other. Still I do wonder have the results of the attacks made our way of looking at faith and loving one another simply vanish....... In my own way of looking at it WE ALL HAVE STILL FALLEN SHORT OF THIS! So how do we approach tackling this topic when we come upon this day September 11th, here's what I think we should ALL DO, PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING OUR OWN STRENGTHS TO KEEP US ALL HUMBLE in HOW WE REMEMBER THE REAL HEROES OF THAT DAY A FIRE FIGHTER or a POLICE OFFICER are our true saviors, and if you know either one in your own community Thank them for helping in thoughts for the lost HEROES in NEW YORK.
     Now just so that all of you know as for the title of this very entry I didn't graduate in 2001 but rather in June of 1991 and at the time like I am now but more so then I was in overload territory with loving everything about Spider-Man and back then before leaving to create his well known character of SPAWN comic book artist Todd McFarlane was doing his very last issue of the adjective less comic of Spider-Man                          
 
,seen right here. In it he joins up with the group that use to go by the name New Mutants but are now calling themselves X-FORCE, The team was going after a pair of Mutants whom any X-Men fans would know as Black Tom Cassidy and the Juggernaut, whom are fighting very near the streets of lower Manhattan and what is rather (not so surprising now)  is that throughout the battle Todd wanted to show how extreme even heroes can be when handling saving the day. Look at this scene of Scattershot attacking Juggernaut's face in draft form.


              Even back then in the 90's at the time this was not safe for any kiddos to view so the editor of the Spider-Books had Todd re draw the page and here is what it looked like in the end 

And yet to make up for what couldn't been viewed as the artist being experimental he had Juggy head butt his way through the North tower and Spidey and The X-Force group stood ready to beat the unstoppable monster down 

 















 
on the very last page. It was continued in X-FORCE # 4 with this as that book's cover



Both books had to be read sideways. One more quick thing in the beginning of Spider-Man # 16 Todd threw out the name of his first born child on what? 


No comments: