February 01, 2015

Sure it matters to me.......


With it being not only the first of the month of Ohh Laaa Love,
   Okay I know that if your a true hearten football fan and the Seattle Seahawks are your team that you root for most of all your probably feeling a lot of the color of Blue, they were wearing of Super Bowel XLIX that so happens to be 49 in Roman numerals if you are still steaming over their lost to New England Patriots. Still I want to say to any and all true football fans out there I do hope you had an awesome afternoon or evening watching the end of the two thousand and fourteen's year of a hard earned game by either team. Here are a few photos from today of mostly that same church crew of Football fans


where I was with my brother Michael and his small cluster of a army church bunch. We happen to of had our Super Bowel party like we did last year at a church member's club house the only difference from last year one we were on the far North east part of Richland, but unlike last year we sure as heck didn't go small at all. In fact our viewing screen was a ten foot by fourteen feet movie wall huger and the images 
























 ,were just awesome from it. Oh and just to show it's size  here I am standing action posing wise 

,pretty neat huh? After the party was over my sister in law Kathie and the kids took me home, when we got there I had Heidi who had her birthday the same as Stan Lee open her way over due belated B-Day Presents and to say she wasn't in awe of them would be well have a small loo key


 
for yourself and tell me what you think?   An now for the reason you all come here every first of the month the guessing game of the Desktop I had all month long over January and the reveal of the plate on the site here , I have this one known as 

"The power villains of the 80's".   An then here is what I think both Marvel and Detective Comics should have had a true cross over of instead of a magic deal of "Devil may care hatred of fans dreams being Crushed", by mandated input at all I called this one 

,The forgotten switching  that would have been cool at least once between the two "S Heroes". So Finally who would win in a chess match between Flash Gordon and Barry Allen? I think the Answer is it would end in a stalemate with each proving they are "The Flash" that after both agree they break out in unison with the Queen song  "Go Flash". Here is this month's chess battle Clark Kent vs Bruce Banner? with this one here is the stipulation neither can become there super alter ego to win the match! , but the is a winner Who is it? 

 

No comments: