February 03, 2015

Sometimes the best parts of any book is hidden (pt.. II of III)

 Hello book lovers of all kinds but especially of needful laughter at times,
   Well I do hope that you my reading public are ready for more insider information about the saga of an earth woman joining up with some very interesting Aliens from a place known as Alpha Centauri to kick the tar outta some weird space beings known as "Superbeings". Yet again at the same time these Superbeings are not like this kind of aliens seen here like Jabba the Hutt 
 


 














or even to the likes of the Gamilons from the Sci-Fi anime from Japan known as Star Blazers in the united states, but are still just as creepy as a ordinary depicted alien that looks like the one seen here 
from how we think or would like to being thoughtful of the way we humans describe an encounter with such a being that is not of this earth. Please come with me once again as I share with you more gut busting moments of this 

book seen here.  

Now before I get to carried away as I did last time (see part one just above .......) most of this very section had a lot of seriousness tone wise but alas the sides of my brain were at times like an bowel of melted ice cream just soupy as can be! 
         "I'll take the silence as confirmation. Oh and those SUV 's full of agents who were with us to the crash site? They were along to protect you, Pope White"
           "We use a different word," he said quietly. "Pope really is not appropriate "  "True you get to marry append have kids. I  could call you Rabbi Richard, but you could make make it easier and just tell me what the title is. " Silence, No problem___I knew how to get things out of these boys. "Bossa Nova? The Head Cheese? Mister Big? Papa Grande? The Head Honcho? Numero Uno? The Grand Poobah?"
       Martini started to laugh. It was a relief in more ways than one.  " I really like Bossa Nova, " he said to White You should consider it."
           "He's Sovereign  Pontifex" Christoper snapped. I'd figured he would end up the one to crack first.I was making fun of his father,after all.
            Now as all of you know I am a sucker for stories that have countless out of no where references to greater comic book as part of the main story. An even through Katherine the main heroin hasn't resourced my favorite Spider-Man she has of the X-Men, and yet when you hear how she depict the aliens from Alpha Centauri headquarters you well I'll say this wanna wet yourself it is so funny.   
            Martini sighed. "Okay." We followed  the agent out of the library, to the elevators, and back up to the level where we'd arrived , what I was pretty sure was the Bat Cave level.I wasn't positive-----I could have been here before or never hit this floor at all.I felt like asmall rat in a really largemaze inside the Science Center.
             We headed to a large room within the Bat Cave that was a lot like Batman's inner sanctum, only no one was in a rubber suit with a nifty cape. Lots of big screen, lots of computer terminals, lots of other things I couldn't identify. 
            The decor screamed Command Center. 
                An finally here is a little bit of fun from Katherine as she is leading a team against the big bad alien of them all namely Mephistopheles for round two.  
                    " Get Mr. Custer's Last  Stand into the car and keep him from just standing around being a target."
                        "What will you be doing?" Reader asked me as ha and Christoper lifted Martini up. I looked around and caught my reflection in one of the aerosol cans. I walked to the side of the car and looked at my chest in the side-view mirror. "Improvising"
        Like I said before you have to have a few moment of any serious novel or book for a chance to slime and laugh within your heart and soul.....if not out loud at times.
              To Be Continued.......     

No comments: