February 22, 2015

Sometimes the best parts of any book are truly hidden (pt...III of III)


Hello my Alien friends are you really ready for a fall on you butt moment or two.......?,
    As you know I just got done with the book I am seen here in my hand 
, just a few weeks or so ago and now before I leap into only the second of this Alien titled series  I have to get done with one more last little thing of course I am sure you know what it is that I'm hinting at? Well just in case you have been out and about on your own book reading adventures which are awesome I'm pretty sure if your having trouble getting through your grand treasure trove of pleasing knowledge fun whatever it might be I'm sure you will find after reading this little heap of malicious hilarity yours will be full of gusto as much as this series has already proven itself to me, Matt. So before getting into the answer of what is my own favorite laughable bit of this trove of fun I have also tried to relay that the aliens are very deadly to us at least the bad Superbeings are and I have said the they don't  look a thing like these three scary images seen here or 
 











 























rather do they?  Here are the funny moments near the end that like I said before had me in need of stitches because I just couldn't handle the craziness of what was going on? yet I somehow am ready for this one
or at least I hope I am at any rate let's go on down to party town Alien style shall we?
                 At the end of last segment I had us seeing the rock and roll queen known as Katherine Katt ready to take on as she calls the Superbeings aliens good ol "fuglies"only to have her alien love from Alpha Cenatri in need of major help. When she and his cousin Christoper try to pursue his captors after getting back to home base only to be stopped by her mom and dad who throw in an unknown glitch in stopping the worst fugly  of all known as Mephisopheles. Whom was using a human named Ron Yates that is a terrorist to be hidden from the world, till his new interest a human female came about for breeding proposes.   


Anyway Katherine and Christopher are looking for a plane to get them to get closer to Martini and the others whom are kidnapped, by one their own......Christoper grabbed my hand and we ran to a gate.  But the operators were fiddling with it.  "What 's wrong? " Christopher barked. 

"We're blocked from the Science Center. Some kind of inference. It's affected all of the gates."

"Did the teams with Martini and Reader make it back to the Science Center?" I asked.

"Yes, they did."

Christopher cursed. " We're too far for me to run us there."

I thought about it. "I know you can't actually fly a plane, but do you know how?"

"Yes we all learned, just in case. I could tell someone how to fly, but I can't do it myself. "         
"Oh good."

He stared at me. " You're not suggesting what I think you are, are you?"

"We don't they die."

"You ever flown something before?"

I answered honestly. "I hold the highest score at A.S.U. for Star Wars: Starfighter."

"I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am going to regret this." 

Now you can more than guess why for this post and the last one why I included two Star Wars photos or more, now let's move forward on to the best comical bit of dialog that had me in tears.
  
When  Katherine and Mephisopheles finally have their grand show down with each other the way she eggs him out of his comfort zone is just well let's say insane.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. He chose this path without my help. You will come to see why as well. The more you lead, the more you will learn the truth." He shifted impatiently. "Where are the masses?"
   Distraction time again. "So Lucifer? Can I call you Lucifer?  Lucifer, why do you manifest so dawned ugly? I mean, biblically, you should be the hottie  of hotties, yet Yates is not the snazziest A-C on the planet, and your manifestation is, let's be honest,  butt freaking ugly."
    He didn't answer. No problem. As long as one of us was talking, we were all still alive. Of course, to kill him, I had to get Mephisopheles to appear. This Superbeing extermination gig really wasn't anything near glamorous or fun. Pity I seemed so  good at it. 
    See to me, you should look like Jeff or Christopher. They are totally hot. All the A-Cs are. And we have human hotties, too, like James, for instance. Any one of them could get any woman or gas man hooked into you instantly. And as for the straight men and lesbians? Jeez, man, pick a chicken here and go for it, right? So, again, why?"
   Silence, but I thought I saw a little steam coming out of his ears. 
      "Oh by the way, did you know that Yates tried to blow me up this morning?  I really doubt you wanted him to do that."    
    So everyone is wondering what is my most favorite laughable bit of dialog is that had me all wet in the face from Touched by an Alien? It came from the early morning part mentioned above that had Christopher and Katherine rescuing Jeff and the others Alpha Centurions that had been used as bait for what I just described as well.  Here it is,oh and when I reveal it you know why without a questionable doubt.   "Superfast beings shouldn't piss off the comics geek-girl." So now you know why I love this outside of the science fiction aspects right?  I am a die hard goofball.  
                                 
        To be continued in "ALIEN TANGO pt. I.  
               

No comments: