September 24, 2010

Star Trek ....WHAT IF stories & ideas have you ever thought of this before?


As many you all know I am a BIG hunter of J.pegs slash images on the internet as a whole.This is what a wallpaper image is known as in tech lore or computer savvy type of talk. Yes as I have shown you many times before I have cool images of super heroes even of the BIG TWO comic companies of Marvel and Detective comics characters and even as a BIG crossover match up like this from both companies in nineteen ninety four. From that series of crossovers later came stuff such as this a SUPERMAN/WOLVERINE type of character from comic artist Jim Lee. But this in anyway isn't about comic book superheroes it is in fact about Sci Fi crossovers specifically Star Trek kind of images that are funny without any reason of how they came to be. Here is my current desktop image it's from the bridge com of the Enterprise D looking out of their view screen monitor an seeing coming from the planet Jupiter a ship that they don't know but most anyone who is a Sci-Fi fan will as the Anime space battleship from STAR BLAZERS known as the ARGO. Here is another one from the original Star Trek series of Gilligan being a member of the Enterprise crew from "Gilligan's Island". Let me tell you from what I have found STAR TREK: WHAT IFS are very possible, now all I have to do is sit down and think of a great story to go with each one because there are some good ones out on the net already. Yet I do know I can do it too, it's just the matter of what are the words for each said story....And IF you think it's just related to science fiction series your very wrong is all I can say....because the possibilities are endless you just need to have any show you love and look very hard because who the heck knows you may find a J.peg of it someday so just keep your mind open to any kind of thing you can think of and have the words ready too, but before I leave you and since this is about STAR TREK what if stories think about this one Family Guy's Stewie bringing the cast of the Next Generation to please himself just because he can!

No comments: