September 28, 2010

Boy the things one does on the computer by accident can make you feel like a dumby sometimes


Hey let me ask you how many times do you feel like a knucklehead from when your doing something no matter how big or small it maybe. Well for me this past weekend I can admit to feeling a whole lot like a geeky/drunk DATA from Star Trek the next generation or even like a I'm in a stokes beak in a BIG over sized or maybe that should be tiny sized dipper across the big city in board daylight. See what happen was I was downloading late some J. pegs late on Friday night when I was transferring them to my photos of my pictures in my photo part of my documents I had somehow or other made three other folders holding photos be erased or at least I started thinking like that earlier this very morning when I couldn't find my digital photos from the last two years ago. I flipped out think about what the Sam heck did I do with them Like I said I thought all day that I had deleted them in my computer's desktop. At my lunchtime I came home to check to history of what I did on the whole internet over the whole month to only have to go back to work without any hope of success at all. Some of my co-workers could tell I was at a wits end before I got to go home for the night and they to said "that they would feel stupid at least a little in way ,but hey those things happen from time to time..." I was leaving from work a few minutes later when I ran into Kelsey my boss and I told her why I was frazzled and she was telling me "maybe you can look in your deleted recycling bin in someway or other and find them, because police officers sometimes retrieve files from a computer and she also said your computer must have it somewhere inside itself. With still being deeply scared I'd lost all those photos I called my folks rental cell phone only to get NO ANSWER. So I remembered my mom telling me that Chuck was getting their phone line from Cuneca Ecuador hooked up for while their here on their road trip across the united states. I was hoping that Chuck could help me find those three missing picture folders if I got in touch with him over the phone, that was when I was crossing the street to where I live. When I got home I tried everything I could think of to try to find those photos , when I was about to give up at last I tired looking in my videos and lo and behold there I found the three missing picture folders. Boy I was really relived is all I have to say.

No comments: