September 20, 2010

Is "THE EVENT" the new "LOST" or is the jury still out there on this one for now?

As if you didn't already know the new fall television season is finally here for two thousand and ten, and actually yes there is at least one show, I mean series I will follow even though there's another that I haven't seen much of that's in it's last run for it's ten year run. Now I have seen a few of that said series episodes here and there and a few years back I watched the pilot, when I rented it from Hastings, the name of that series is known as SMALLVILLE, it is a series based on the Detective Comics character called "SUPERMAN" who was created by two teenage boys in the early nineteen thirties. Maybe some day I'll tell you about it, when I decide to invest time to "The Man of Steel" that's one of Superman's many nicknames, once I'm tired of a certain other RED & BLUE guy who wears tights spandex threads as well?

This isn't at all about comic characters at all this time, it is about a new television series that starts tonight it is called "THE EVENT"
From what I understand of the teases of this series it is suppose to be like, ,two successful series from ABC network or is it more like "HEROES"" ,which happen to be the network "THE EVENT" is on NBC which the program executives decided to AXE. I for one am hoping that the story of "EVENT" is enough to give NBC a chance to see what a flaw they made of killing off "HEROES" before letting it run it's full course of wherever it's success led to? in the end? Yet even though I'm hoping for the series to be a hit I sure of one thing even if it won't fly it has a raising star in it's cast son of the late John Ritter whom played Jack Tripper on a comedy series known as "Three's Company" his son is Jason Ritter whom plays Sean Walker in "THE EVENT".

No comments: