September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to one of my little friends who visits me often at the BIG A store!


Today is a very special day for a little friend of mine, who visits me at Albertson's with her mother or her father her name is Gabbi. I have known her since she was a infant in a car seat, every time that she now comes into the store she always wanting to share something about her day with me, and all I can really say is I love it so much because to me it shows just another moment to me why all children are neat and special to the ones that they truly consider a friend outside of their immediate family. It also shows me Matt that even though I have had great fear for a very long time of "Can I be a parent one day a little child a VERY REAL possibility, from how I show my kindness to others" and like Gabbi said to her mother at one point earlier this past summer " I know why he's so good at what he does...." with that her mommy asked "How's that Gabbi?" Gabbi responded by saying "Because he is so kind is why mom!" I know that really deep down inside of me I would make a great daddy, but it's really nice when I can/do feel it from other little kids who aren't related to me, saying it by their own omission. I will more than likely try to call her folks later tonight or tomorrow night to wish her a great birthday or belated birthday, but anyway I do want to say it out loud anyway so here goes "Happy Birthday to my young friend Gabbi I hope your day is wonderful and colorfully nice as you wish it to be, your good friend Matt B.-( Who is always got a open ear to hear all you have to say....)

No comments: