January 31, 2022

More goodness in the mail....

Hoping all is well with you,                                                                                                                     I  really do wholeheartedly hope that all of my readers are having a fantastic end to the first month of twenty, twenty two for I have to admit that I certainly am and the reason why is because I am again finding great things in my 

mailbox even after writing about finding in the outside of my front door and even inside one the bigger boxes down below our individual ones from over the past weekend.  If you remember a couple post ago I had shown you just outside my front door this very package         

  seen here, where I had talked also about the book in the darkened corner known as a Transformers novel named "HARDWIRED" that was part one of a trilogy that I had picked up as I was saying during a time of vacation with my parents when we were visiting my sister as well when we were going to the Oregon coast more that like every thing else that I have recently have promised will be posted in time. As to the other package seen under the green package is from All Caps Comics an what is inside of both of these are of course reading material that I am sure that I will appreciate and enjoy.  Let's take a look at these without there coverings shall we?                                                                                                               
 I went and included in my picture of what I am showing you my copy of HARDWIRED novel from when I had seen my sister on this vacation I keep talking about because as you and I can see that the paperback is completely different from the cover of the hardcover copy which happens to have two other parts of the trilogy.  Who happens to have a different writer than part one which is Scott Ciencin, and the second writer of the other two stories is David Cian. Those stories are titled "ANNIHILATION" and "FUSION" respectively and the hardcover art is from FUSION'S trade paperback I am thinking? That was in the green paper with the white writing of thriftbooks Largest online used book store,  the comic is Cyberfrog unfrogettable tales issue 4 which is a reprinted story of Cyberfrog in wonderland with his human friend Heather Swain and another independent character known as Creed who had his own series in the late nineteen nineties and his creator was Trent Kanuga. Ethan Van Sciver also sent me a Christmas trading card with his two creations of Cyberfrog and Rainbow Brute which still hasn't been published yet. Like I said in a couple post ago I will talk about my love and history with the Transformers very soon too!                                                 Again I do hope that you all have a wonderful challenging week ahead with the start of the second month of twenty twenty two called the month of love at times among other things. I just wonder what I will be getting to writing about for tomorrow? 

No comments: