January 29, 2022

Another What's in the box at the end of a boxing weekend!

Hello yet again everyone,                                                                                                                        Well I am not sure if this will be a such a very long word wise of a entry....but who knows but no matter how you go and spin it this one is a continuous squared edition for the second time this very week. Recall that just a couple of days ago, in the mail   

just outside my front door when I had returned home from work. It  was that I had gone an ordered this on Saturday January fifteenth. An like I said in that entry I  will be having entries be releasing about my love of the original memories of my time with HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE from when  I was growing up! Yet this isn't  the start of that or the overall all review of  that omnibus either, it's about what I had found in my mailbox seen here 

from earlier today when I had gotten home from Adventures Underground and getting this week's comics.                                                                                                                                        I can say that what is in this box is roughly the same size as the one that had the HE-MAN comic omnibus on Thursday came in. Here is what I did happen to get at Adventures today along with what is in my mailbox shown above.                                                       
For what I have from my pulls is Amazing Spider-Man on the upcoming Marvel comics ordering guide for the upcoming month of February which said solicits for April 2022, The Army of Darkness 1979 issue #5 (all covers main and variants), The Amazing Spider-Man vol.5, #87 (and variant), Ice-cream man #28 ( this series is closet to Twilight Zone in comic forum), Gunslinger Spawn # 5, The Invincible Red Sonja #7, Sonjaversal # 10, Star Trek Best of Picard (one shot), Action Comics # 1039 and it's (variant), Decetevice Comics # 1050 and it's variant (Batman main book), D.C. vs Vampires issues #2,3,4 (and their variants) and finally the Danger Girl Twenty years trade of Danger Girl #1 from originally 1998 with art by J Scott Campbell, who is doing covers for a Mary Jane and Black Cat  one shot that I really was hoping to find at Adventures but couldn't! Also another bag for buying whatever now that we need them in every state I am assuming? 
     So what is in that box well it happens to be another Omnibus of sorts...                         this time it is 

  the SHI OMNIBUS VOL. 1 who was created by Comic creator Billy Tucci, in the early 1990's SHI 1 was released in 1994. This Omnibus has the first sixteen chapters of her journey into comics, SHI came out at the time of "Death of Superman" and "Knightfall" for Batman from Decetevice Comics at the time. For Marvel Comics at that time was trying once again to make Spider-Man single by having  The clone saga starts in Web of Spider-Man issue # 117 titled "Power and Responsibility" part 1of 4.                                                               
The clone saga ran from October of 1994 and ended in Peter Parker Spider-Man# 75 in  November of 1996. Still without knowing of SHI so much like I did of Spider-Man I know that I will love reading her beginnings for simply going back to myself being young again! Back then I was simply 22 years of age.


  

No comments: