January 26, 2021

This morning I saw a Looney Toon character that hasn't been seen since.....

 Hello everyone,                                                                                                                                           I know that most of you looking at this title of very post will go an say oh here we go with another entry about cartoons that author of Daylifeofthematt is bringing us yet again. So how many characters of the Looney Tunes cartoons can you name off of the top of your head, well besides the most well known ones? I can honestly say for me that I know of at least two or maybe four that I can think of, okay really only two that are in my thoughts at the moment. The character of which I happened to be addressing in this entry is like most of those main ones that I mentioned about a moment ago so that means that this character is an animal. So this character is like Bugs, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, yet is small Twetty and very much like the color of the Chicken Hawk that was confused by Foghorn and his adversity known as the dog. Which in a Widely E Coyote cartoon that doesn't have the Road Runner in it the dog that is the roster foe is known as "George" and in the same toon the Coyote has a name too. All that I really remember about that short is the Coyote is trying to get his hands on sheep instead of the Road Runner.                                   Now before getting into giving you all more clues of the said character that I am taking about I want to let you all know that in the summer of nineteen ninety six when I was at my local Barnes and Nobles that I had found a book on the history of how all of the Looney Tunes cartoons were made, yet even though it existed I couldn't find one on how Hanna-Barbera cartoons were made and I would love to find one those as well. Also I have to truly think about putting together an whole post about my two most beloved characters of celluloid characters from both companies and maybe I will I just have to realize who those two are!                                                                                                                          As to why this very character was just eliminated from the company brand of animated characters from the middle of nineteen eighty three I am going by how I best can recall seeing Looney Tunes cartoons from nineteen eighty was that the owners of Looney Tunes known as Warner Brothers had had seen great success with Superman the movie and currently at the time Superman II it's sequel, Looney Tunes had made an animated movie called "The Bugs Bunny and Road Runner movie" which was made to complete with competition from Walt Disney's film "The Fox and the Hound" in nineteen eighty one. For a very long time after that till nineteen eighty eight and living in Gaithersburg Maryland at the time I had the opportunity to go and visit family in Columbus, Georgia for a couple of weeks over that summer. While on that very little vacation I remember seeing "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" which was a movie of animation and live action together that was a Walt Disney movie that had  crossover characters from  Warner Brothers also had this unseen character near it's end although he was on seen for a moment in the frame 

right beside his bird counter part known as I said earlier the Road Runner and Tex Avery's Droopy dog character and the wooden boy as we all know him is Pinocchio when all of toons are glad to hear that they own toon town as Jessica makes do on her promise to make Roger a carrot cake. Yelp if you haven't been able to guess his name yet, that's okay I will tell it to you in a few moments after I address something else about the fastest rodent of the south of the border.                                                                                                            That is right my friends we have to in some small ways bring political interests in here for only in the context of why he hasn't been seen for a very long time. Most people everywhere no matter who you are or what your age is you love a certain cartoon or cartoon series and you probably don't care about if its to out branch a company or marketing in the way of it being a family group centered form every angle all of the time. Yet it's okay if you do see it as a sell able piece of business in making kids happy right, like toys or apparel to wear maybe even a book on the said character that even you love and care for. Well from my understanding of things  as to why this very character hasn't been seen for years is because of his ethical background that people find fear in not only what we know of other cultures and countries but also for some reason we as a species feel forced to protect ourselves at all kinds of costs and with some people thinking that learning how to share or trade with other countries isn't fair need to wake up and realize every single person needs a good friend no matter who or they are and the same goes with being able to trust other countries for help too.                                                                            See back when our country was attacked on September eleventh two thousand and one from an set people trying to spread fears in ways of trusting everything around us was a wake up call for the whole world and yet somehow someway we haven't been the same in being stronger in trusting nations as well as populations from said places and the country I happened to be talking about is Mexico. After 9/11 we all fear someone for even if they are trying to help us understand them as a good example of a good person, well a American person who was a political figure decided that the character that I am talking about wasn't a genuine American made animated character even though he was made to completely represent the poor in any country could bring absolute joy if just given a chance? So who is this very character that I am saying hasn't been seen in what seems like forever and ever well I can honestly say that I didn't catch this cartoon's title  but it also featured yes that's right Daffy Duck trying to make his way in life by cooking hamburgers or in this particular case a mouse burger for the cat     

         seen here. Who as I said wants a mouse burger and then throughout this toon Daffy has to deal with this guy 

        who without any doubt alboustulely refuses to be cooked at all. His name is Speedy Gonzales! 

No comments: