February 10, 2020

Looking for something new on Netflix....


Hey there everyone who is or isn't a binger watcher of your added streaming services whatever they maybe!                                                        Okay so it just seems a little off beat that I would be making a blog entry in the middle of the day right...and I should be at work at Albertsons right?, well today they have me scheduled at one for my starting time, I have been watching what I normally do to ten in the morning then I went looking for a DVD set to start or re watch again for the first time in a long time. The DvD series currently on yours truly brian of late is the series seen here 
 the ones on the top are the HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE set from 2007 through 2008 that ran on the cable channel Cartoon Network. Yet that is a another blog posting on its own making.                         Today's blog post as I said is about something on Netflix  and yes knowing me as most  of you do that this series is comic  book related, but  it  is not super hero infused at all. I have to admit  that  I only have very little true knowledge about this story as whole other  than that it was written by author Stephen King's son Joseph Hillstrom better  known to book readers as Joe Hill and comic artist Gabriel Rodriguez on a project called     "LOCKE & KEY". Here is the hard cover trade,   I have   
                                       that contained the first six iusses of 

No comments: